Gov. Gavin Newsom will sign a legislative package to provide urgently needed relief for those suffering a significant hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including $600 stimulus checks for low-income residents and households.
- Biden surveys Texas weather damage, thanks emergency workers
- New vaccination site for farmworkers opens in Fresno, more vaccines expected in CA next moth
- Fresno Unified, Fresno Teachers Association close to return date agreement
- Intel report finds Saudi prince ‘approved’ US journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s killing
- New Jersey brewery honors Black history month with special beer series