The state Legislature has approved $600 payments in COVID-19 economic relief for about 5.7 million low-income Californians. The deal also includes help for small businesses and farmworkers, among others.
- Biden surveys Texas weather damage, thanks emergency workers
- New vaccination site for farmworkers opens in Fresno, more vaccines expected in CA next moth
- Fresno Unified, Fresno Teachers Association close to return date agreement
- Intel report finds Saudi prince ‘approved’ US journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s killing
- New Jersey brewery honors Black history month with special beer series