“I was extremely angry. I have daughters, and the thought of my daughter being in that situation got me extremely angry,” the deputy said.
- Biden surveys Texas weather damage, thanks emergency workers
- New vaccination site for farmworkers opens in Fresno, more vaccines expected in CA next moth
- Fresno Unified, Fresno Teachers Association close to return date agreement
- Intel report finds Saudi prince ‘approved’ US journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s killing
- New Jersey brewery honors Black history month with special beer series