“I think we’re in a day and age in this country where it’s time for both corporations and team sports to retire the use of Native American names, images and mascots from their products, team jerseys and sports in general,” Chuck Hoskin, Jr., principal chief of the Cherokee Nation said.
- Biden surveys Texas weather damage, thanks emergency workers
- New vaccination site for farmworkers opens in Fresno, more vaccines expected in CA next moth
- Fresno Unified, Fresno Teachers Association close to return date agreement
- Intel report finds Saudi prince ‘approved’ US journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s killing
- New Jersey brewery honors Black history month with special beer series