The U.S. House rushed ahead Tuesday toward impeaching President Donald Trump for the deadly Capitol attack, taking time only to try to persuade his vice president to push him out first.
- Resources throughout Central California with winter storms expected
- Fresno Fire holding virtual recruitment town hall next week
- Authorities investigate explosion at anti-gay California church
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Singapore Airlines hopes to be world’s first airline fully vaccinated against COVID-19