Gov Gavin Newsom’s announcement puts seniors in line before emergency workers, teachers, childcare providers and food and agriculture workers even as counties complain they already don’t have enough doses to go around.
- Resources throughout Central California with winter storms expected
- Fresno Fire holding virtual recruitment town hall next week
- Authorities investigate explosion at anti-gay California church
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Singapore Airlines hopes to be world’s first airline fully vaccinated against COVID-19