Kaiser Permanente in San Jose has been fined $43,000 for failing to report a deadly coronavirus outbreak that may have been caused by an inflatable holiday costume worn by an unknowingly infected staffer on Christmas Day.
- Resources throughout Central California with winter storms expected
- Fresno Fire holding virtual recruitment town hall next week
- Authorities investigate explosion at anti-gay California church
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Singapore Airlines hopes to be world’s first airline fully vaccinated against COVID-19